Mindray M8 Elite
Mindray M8 Elite Portable Ultrasound System is a product of Mindray, a leading global developer, manufacturer, and supplier of medical devices whose vision is to provide better healthcare for all. National Ultrasound carries several lines of Mindray’s ultrasound machines.
The Mindray M8 Elite Portable Ultrasound System is based on the high-level Mindray M7 and the high performing M9 ultrasound systems, both with excellent cardiac image quality.
The Mindray M8 Elite has developed based on the highly technical standards of the Mindray M9 and its clinically approved quality of the Mindary M7. As we have been satisfied with the cardiac image quality from the Mindary M9 and M7, the Mindray M8 Elite guarantees highly qualified echo images with nice and detailed pixel expression. With premium C5-1s high-quality, convex transducer, it is highly welcomed to anesthesia and OR environments. Its linear, steerable angle is much wider than its competitor for customers to have better Doppler sensitivity.
- THI and PSHTM
- Color Doppler Imaging
- Power Doppler Imaging and Directional PDI
- Pulsed Wave Doppler
- iBeamTM (Spatial Compound Imaging)
- iClearTM (Speckle Suppression Imaging)
- iTouchTM (Auto Image Optimization)
- Echo BoostTM
- Zoom/iZoom (Full Screen Zoom)
- FCI (Frequency Compound Imaging)
- B steer
- ExFOV (Extended Field of View)
- HDR Flow (High Dynamic Range Flow)
- HR FlowTM (High Resolution Flow)
- Raw data processing
- Smart Doppler (only available on PW steer and correct angle)
- iScanhelper (Anesthesia version)
- 1 active probe port
- 240GB solid hard drive
- Internal WIFI
- UltraAssist (Off-line software)
- Built-in Battery
- Power adapter
- Control panel film with language
Advanced Digital Signal Processing
The Mindray M8 Elite Portable Ultrasound System is based on mQuadro, Mindray’s new generation ultrasound platform and has raised industry standards to an all new level. The mQuadro has advanced digital signal processing that provides better image uniformity and clarity, better signal-to-noise ratio, deeper penetration, increased exam efficiency, more efficient auto image optimization and patient throughput. Its advanced signal transmission and reception processors provide highly sensitive and accurate echo detection.
The Mindray M8 Elite Portable Ultrasound System features Tissue Tracking with Quantitative Analysis, which allows for a simple, quick, and non-invasive solution for the evaluation of left ventricular wall motion abnormalities. The Stress Echo feature on the M8 Elite includes a complete package for pharmacological stress and exercise stress echo.
Mindray has incorporated the most advanced transducer technology in its portable ultrasounds. Its 3T Transducer with Single Crystal technology provides sharper images, better penetration, color dynamic flow, and improved spatial resolution.
Some of the other technologies include Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging (PSHI), Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI), Tissue Specific Imaging (TSI), iBeam (Spatial Compounding Imaging), and iClear (Speckle Suppression Imaging). The Mindray M8 comes in standard and advanced configurations; which adds Continuous Wave Doppler to the package.
Being a fully shared service portable ultrasound system, the Mindray M8 Elite can be used in every ultrasound specialty. With its fully featured platform system and a full suite of transducers, its applications include vascular, urology, cardiology, OBGYN, abdominal, small parts, anesthesia, and other critical care environments.
- 15.6” LED wide–format HD 1920 x 1080 monitor
- 256 GB Solid-state Hard Drive
- mQuadro – new generation ultrasound platform
- High Dynamic Range Color Flow Doppler
- 3T Transducer with Single Crystal Technology
- iStation Patient Management Software
- Stress Echo
- Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI)
- Free Xros (Anatomical M-mode)
- DICOM Basic, HL7/Worklist, DICOM OB/GYN S/R, DICOM Vascular S/R, and DICOM Breast S/R
- LVO Ultra-Wideband Non-Linear (UWN) and Contrast Imaging Technology
- 8 user-defined function keys for Streamlined Workflow
- Better Doppler sensitivity at a wide, linear steerable angle
- Lithium-ion Battery Pack, (Built-in Main Unit, 90-min. Rating)
- Barcode Reader