GE Versana Balance
GE Versana Balance Ultrasound System is a powerful ultrasound system for private clinics, GP offices and other primary-care settings. Designed for clinicians who have used ultrasound and wish to upgrade their capability. Versana Balance combines budget-friendly features with high-quality design and practical equipment. The system’s development is based on extensive research and testing to fulfil the users’ high demands.
Versana Balance Ultrasound System equipment and functions are backed by GE Healthcare’s legacy of ultrasound excellence. A wide variety of probes and clinical tools enable quick and comfortable examinations for a broad range of medical diagnoses.
A complete solution
Comprehensive functions. First-class imaging. For the best price.
GE Versana Balance Ultrasound System delivers high-quality imaging for a variety of examinations, including abdominal, cardiac, OB/GYN or small parts examinations, giving you and your patients clinical confidence for timely diagnostics and referral. Intuitive design and automated tools simplify examinations and streamline workflow.
- Characterise and assess thyroid structure with the TI-RADS imaging and data system
- Measure intima-media thickness with Auto-IMT
- Perform automatic 2D measurements and volume calculations
- Customise workflow and templates for examination protocols with Scan Assistant
- Use Whizz dynamic, automatic image tuning, to scan while seamlessly optimising image quality
- Use Scan Coach 3D to find the correct scan plane
- Use the Follow-Up Tool to easily compare current and prior images
- Use templates to create custom reports to suit global or regional standards
- Easily add voice comments to examinations
Improve your skills and stay ahead
- Utilise our training as well as ultrasound education solutions including product and clinical tutorials
- My Trainer – on-board help for examinations, setup and operation with Versana Balance
- Local face-to-face training and remote application support
GE Versana Balance Ultrasound System helps you provide reliable general practice care with no compromise on quality. This practical, competent system delivers comprehensive scanning for diagnosis and monitoring in private clinics, GP offices, and other primary-care settings.
Designed for GP clinicians who have used ultrasound and wish to upgrade their capability, the affordable Versana Balance combines design, workflow and features developed based on extensive research and testing to meet users demanding requirements. It comes backed by the GE Healthcare legacy of ultrasound excellence. A wide variety of probes and clinical tools let you provide quick and comfortable exams and confidently diagnose a broad range of conditions.