Carestream CS 3700
Carestream CS 3700 Dental is imagine intraoral scanner that’s uncompromised. The gains in efficiency are immense. The CS 3700 delivers a high-performance scanning experience that takes you in any direction you want to go. Prestigious design by Studio F. A. Porsche. Patient and practitioner-centric workflows. Smart-shade matching. Touchscreen capabilities. With CS 3700, compromise is a thing of the past.
Carestream CS 3700 Dental Intraoral Scanner is the new design of the scanner centers around doctors needs and preferences with customer-centric workflows, smart-shade matching, high-speed scanning and processing, and touchscreen capabilities.
The scanner is the ideal fit for any state-of-the-art practice, offering exceptional versatility to address restorative, orthodontic, implant-borne prosthetic and sleep device treatments. In fact, the scanner’s new software, CS ScanFlow, lets users select any workflow from a single screen for exceptional convenience and control.
CS 3700 The Latest Generation.
The Carestream CS 3700 Dental Intraoral Scanner features smart-shade matching that automatically detects the enamel color of the scan area to identify the ideal match. This patented technology, known as bidirectional reflectance distribution function (BRDF), captures actual shade values from several views, considering all angles of the scanner-unlike other systems that collect RGB values from a single view.
In a single click, smart-shade matching automatically compiles a shade report with multilayer shade information for the selected area of interest, allowing users to easily share the outcome with the dental lab or referral for optimal restorative outcomes.
Users will also notice increased scanning speeds with the CS 3700 – a 20 percent increase over previous Carestream Dental intraoral scanner models, in fact, that doesn’t compromise the accuracy of the datasets. Turbo speed scans have been tested and proven to scan in vitro single arches in 30 seconds when the recommended PC configuration is used.
The Carestream CS 3700 Dental Intraoral Scanner has been prestigiously designed in collaboration with the renowned design studio Studio F. A. Porsche, the originator of the brand Porsche Design, and features the optimized curves, sleek style and ultimate comfort expected of the top-of-the-line intraoral scanner.
It’s ergonomically optimal grip channel empowers users with a balanced sense of scanner control, while an optional wrist strap connects the user to the scanner and prevents damage from dropping. Users can also easily switch between upper and lower jaw modes direct from the scanner, allowing for more focus on the patient.
The CS 3700 takes a digital impression taking with the successful workflow design to a whole new level.
- No license fees.
- Automatic tooth shade detection.
- Color selection in Arctic White and Carbon Gray.
- Touchscreen optimized user interface.
- Intuitive CS scan flow software.
- Ergonomically shaped handpiece.
- Very high precision.
- Open system.
- Turbo speed – jaw scan in 30 seconds.
- Intelligent matching system.
- It can be used powder-free.
- Heated scan tip.
- Data output in.STL-PLY format.
- Mobile via USB 2.0 interface.
- 3 different scanner tips.
- 3D and 2D images in true colors.
- Hybrid scanning.
CS ScanFlow integrates with your CS 3700 to provide you with unlimited workflow capacity, faster scanning, expanded processing options, one-click export and touchscreen capabilities. With convenient access to every post-scan option from a single screen, the possibilities are endless.
Experience comfort and functionality
The CS 3700 is designed to provide you with both tremendous comfort and superior functionality
- Turbo scan speed is proven to scan in vitro single arches in 30 seconds when the recommended PC configuration is used.
- An ergonomically optimal grip channel provides balanced scanner control
- An optional wrist strap connects the user to the scanner and prevents damage from dropping
Define your own workflow
You’ve got options!
- User-friendly CS ScanFlow software lets you pursue any indication from a single scan
- Enjoy an average of 60% faster processing speeds1
- Clean mesh details, prepare the base for printing, and send digital models to a lab or third-party in just one click2
Drive better outcomes
With next-level technology, exceptional versatility and improved scanning views, the CS 3700:
- Smart-shade matching automatically detects the enamel color of the scan area to identify the ideal match for optimum restorative outcomes
- Features hybrid scan capabilities, enabling you to merge a partial impression with a digital in vivo scan into a single file
- Provides a clearer view of the live scan, thanks to more scan space real estate