Carestream CS 3600
Carestream CS 3600 Dental 3D Imaging Intraoral Scanner is your choice for clinical excellence. With high speed, intuitive and accurate scanning, you have the power to create vibrant full HD 3D images-helping you achieve outstanding clinical results.
The Carestream CS 3600 Dental 3D Imaging Intraoral Scanner allows you to scan in a continuous and uninterrupted pattern, making dual arch and quadrant imaging fast and easy for both you and your patients. No matter your workflow, the digital impressions you create help to streamline your restorative, orthodontic, and implant planning. With Carestream cs 3600, the way you acquire digital impressions is truly made easy.
Why choose CS 3600?
- 100% portable system, USB connection
- 100% open and free system, without any type of quota
- Capture HD color with clearer and detailed images
- Heater integrated, No steaming up of the mirror during the acquisition
- No use of powders
- Reduced scanning time due to the continuous high scan rate
- Speed, full-arch impression with bite registration
CS 3600 SCAN THE WAY YOU WANT
MAKING WORKFLOWS EASY WITH INTRAORAL DIGITAL SCANNING
- Eliminate disruptions in your workflow
- Save time while treating more patients
- Perform a wide range of procedures
- Open and flexible for any lab setup
- Improve accuracy, precision and limit manual errors
High-Speed Continuous Scanning: The CS 3600’s unique continuous scanning capabilities significantly reduce the time it takes to acquire a scan. Your patients spend less time in the chair while you easily acquire all the essential data you need to create an impression in record time.
- Scan in a smooth, uninterrupted pattern
- Quickly and easily acquire dual arch scans
- Eliminate the impact of unsteady hands or fidgeting patients between successive views for more accurate digital impressions
- A broad focal range provides the flexibility you need while scanning
- Acquire optimal scans without having to keep the scanner at a fixed distance
Any Time, Anywhere Matching: With the Intelligent Matching System, freely complete any missing data in any area at any time.
- Jump to any position in the mouth at any point in the scanning process to fill in missing information
- No need to indicate an exact location to the system-move and scan
Different Scans Require Different Tips: Two rounded, interchangeable tips in different orientations help you capture scans in hard-to-reach areas while still considering patient comfort.
- Both tips are autoclavable to support infection control and can be used up to 20 times
- The innovative side oriented tip offers the shortest available height among scanners with autoclavable tips
Show and Tell in HD 3D: Full HD 3D color images provide enhanced image quality with more vivid color and texture for better doctor/patient communication and increased case acceptance.
- 3D HD color better reflects the reality of the in-vivo situation
- Stunning, highly detailed images provide the precise detail needed for effective automatic or manual margin line identification
Convenient CS MeshViewer improves communication with laboratories and referrals
- High Speed Continuous Scanning
- Fast, Simple and Smooth user experience
- Freefill Missing Scan Data at your Leisure
- Scan History allows you to remove excess scanned tissue for more refined final digital impression
- Three Workflows
- user friendly interface
- Autoclavable reusable tips in two interchangeable styles
- Accurate full 3D HD Color scanning
|Sensor technology||1/2 inch CMOS|
|Illumination||LED, Amber, Blue, Green|
|Field of view||13 x 13 mm|
|Depth of field||-2 to + 12 mm|
|Anti-fogging technology||Actively heated tip, guaranteed non-fogging operation when used intraorally|
|Cable length||2.7 m (1.8 m + 0.9 m)|
|Digital Connection||USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Dimensions without cable||220 x 38 x 58 mm for normal and side tips|
|Weight||325 g (excluding power box)|
|Handpiece||Input 12 V – 2A|
|Power box||75 x 21 x 21 mm|
input: 12 V – 2A
Output: 12 V – 2A
|Adapter||input: 1-240V ~ 50/60Hz, 600 mA|
output: 12V – 2A