VaserLipo 2.2 Liposuction System
VaserLipo 2.2 Liposuction System is a power-assisted liposuction device, is built for speed. The attached cannula rotates based on a predetermined angle and speed settings, allowing physicians to quickly remove fatty tissue all the way around the cannula, rather than just above or below the orifice.
The vented handpiece provides uninterrupted suction, preventing tube clogging and reducing trauma to fat cells to be harvested for fat grafting procedures. The VaserLipo 2.2 Liposuction System can be used in conjunction with other liposuction technologies to speed up the removal of fat and minimize physician fatigue.
The VASER System Advantage. Provides surgeons with advanced technology compared to traditional liposuction:
- Decreased surgeon fatigue
- Enhanced skin retraction
- Less pain, swelling, and downtime
- Less post-operative discomfort
- Can treat multiple areas in a single procedure
- Results seen as early as 1 week with precise sculpting
This compact unit has settings to control cannula rotation angle (90º, 180º, 360º, and 720º) and speed (100, 180, 260, 340, and 420 rpm) as well as a time recorder to track activation.
Lightweight, ergonomic design facilitates precise contouring, with autoclavable hardware for easy, ongoing maintenance. The VentX Console is the most precise infiltration and aspiration unit on the market. Together, VentX and VASERlipo form an all-inclusive platform for infusion, emulsification, and aspiration designed to optimize every step of the body sculpting procedure.
VentX Liposuction System
The VentX Console is the most precise infiltration and aspiration unit on the market. Together, VentX and VASERlipo form an all-inclusive platform for infusion, emulsification, and aspiration designed to optimize every step of the body sculpting procedure.
With the VentX console, you can:
- Easily adjust infiltration speed and direction. Slower infiltration rates provide greater comfort for wide-awake patients, while faster rates allow rapid dispersing of tumescent fluid.
- Accurately track infiltrate volume from 0 to 4,570 mL using the Precision Fluid Management System.
- Precisely set, display and control suction pressure. Physicians can reduce suction pressure with the fine-adjustment valve to preserve fat cell viability for subsequent grafting procedures. Provide continuous suction through the specially designed vented cannula system.
- Reduce noise. The quiet system is ideal for in-office procedures.
- Easily connect with FDA-cleared fat harvesting accessories.