Candela Ellipse Sirius
The Candela Ellipse Sirius IPL Laser System was known originally as the ellipse Sirius but now is been sold via Candela. It is a Multi-application aesthetic workstation utilising Ellipse narrowband IPL with Dual filters. Multi-application platform Patented, narrowband Ellipse IPL with dual filters.
Ellipse Sirius provides solutions for the most in-demand treatments, including:
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Permanent hair reduction
Give your practice these six Sirius benefits:
- Five handpiece options for differing treatments
- Guided mode with user pre-sets for easy learning
- Touch screen technology for selecting treatments and parameters
- Built-in patient database stores and retrieves treatment information
- Quiet and ergonomic operation
- Remote assistance for enhanced serviceability
The Candela Ellipse Sirius IPL Laser System treatment delivers patented, narrowband light technology with dual filters for photorejuvenation, hair removal, and facial veins. Perhaps you or someone you know has been diagnosed with vascular lesions.
Generally, vascular lesions are collections of dense, small blood vessels that are in and below the skin. They can appear anywhere on the body, and can be caused by sun damage, genetic factors, rosacea, or ageing.
Candela Ellipse Sirius IPL Laser System allows your physician to choose the right type of treatment according to your needs. The system operates by delivering pulses of energy that directly target pigmentations and vessels within the skin. The dual filter on the handpieces filter out all the harmful wavelength at the spectrum which causes unnecessary heat to your skin.
What can patients expect?
Prior to your Sirius procedure, you and your healthcare provider will meet to discuss your treatment goals. Normally, you should avoid sun exposure in the 4 weeks leading up to treatment. After treatment, you should avoid strong sun exposure for one month after treatment.
- Your physician will select the most suitable parameter for your condition and skin type.
- The number of treatments depends on your skin condition. The treatment time depends on the area to be covered. Soothing gel, cold air or a cold compress may be placed against the skin for comfort.
- Patients experience low downtime, a little swelling and redness which disappears in 1-4 days. This may vary depending on treatments performed.
- Talk to your healthcare provider about what you can expect with your individual treatment.
- 100% of patients with disseminated telangiectasia showed excellent results.
- 90.4% of subjects showed a reduction in diffuse erythema.