Carl Zeiss Humphrey Field Analyzer HFA 3
The Carl Zeiss Humphrey Field Analyzer HFA 3 tradition of accuracy: test results on the new platform are equal to and interchangeable with results from prior generations of the HFA, providing continuity and certainty in the ongoing care of patients.
The Carl Zeiss Humphrey Field Analyzer HFA 3 is the first perimeter to introduce patented Liquid Lens technology, which saves time, simplifies set-up and reduces the possibility of human error in trial lens correction. In perimetry, a trial lens provides the refractive correction needed so each patient can see clearly during the test.
The Carl Zeiss Humphrey Field Analyzer HFA 3 replaces the old manual process with a patented Liquid Trial Lens, which automatically delivers the appropriate refractive correction using measurement information entered into the instrument. As the gold standard of perimetry, Humphrey Field Analyzer HFA 3 is your trusted diagnostic partner. HFA 3 delivers the interactive analysis you need, when and where you need it.
- Reduce visual field testing time with SITA Faster.
- Central testing to view into the macula with SITA Faster 24-2C
- Mixed Guided Progression Analysis (GPA): intermixing of SITA Standard, SITA Fast and SITA Faster.
- Simplify setup time with a single trial lens. Using liquid pressure, the new Liquid Trial Lens instantly delivers
- each patient’s refractive correction with the touch of a button.
- Simplify operation with the intuitive new SmartTouch interface.
- Gain peace of mind with seamless transferability of legacy data from the HFA II and HFA II-i to the HFA3.
Minimize time. Maximize information.
NEW SITA Faster testing strategy
- Reduce testing time by up to 50% with SITA Faster 24-2 threshold testing.
- The NEW SITA Faster 24-2C test adds ten additional points for central visual field.
- The points selected cover the areas that are known to be susceptible to glaucomatous defects.
Threshold testing is faster than ever with SITA Faster 24-2
SITA Faster 24-2 improves clinical workflow and patient satisfaction with the fastest test time in HFA threshold testing. Approximately 50% faster than SITA Standard, SITA Faster 24-2 is also about 30% quicker than SITA Fast, yet offers the same reproducibility.