Briot Perception 2
The Briot Perception 2 All-In-One Patternless Lens Edging System designed to fit perfectly into your workshop. It frees itself from the mechanical tracer and favours GraviTech patented technology, the first technology available to detect the true shape of a demonstration lens.
Briot Perception 2 All-In-One Patternless Lens Edging System with gravitech patented optical tracing and new integrated drilling feature, the perception 2 represents unparalelled technology and value in it’s class. For those looking for the perfect entry level system with drilling for your finishing lab you simply can’t do better then the perception 2.
- Grinding wheel for beveling all materials
- Gravitech Patented Tracing Technology
- Integrated drilling at a fixed 10° angle
(Not Available on Perception 2 Groove)
- Automatic polishing of CR-39, Hi-Index, Trivex, and Polycarbonate
- Intuitive Touch-screen icon based interface
- Automatic internal/external safety bevel
- Continuous 3D mapping
- Grooving at fixed 10° angle
- Superhydrophobic lens roughing process
- Bevel programs: automatic, program guided, manual and flat
- ALL-IN-ONE Tracing / Blocking / and Lens Edging
Gravitech Patented Optical Tracing
A revolutionary new way to trace lenses, the Gravitech optical tracing system uses the gravity point on the lens in conjunction with a high resolution optical trace of the lens to accurately translate the shape in all dimensions.
Never before has it been easier to do drill mount work, with Gravitech, you don’t have to waste time manually programming drill mounts. Just scan the demo lens and the drill mount holes are instantly recognized with minimal adjustment needed.
Intuitive Camera-based Lens Blocking
The Gravitech parallax-free camera blocking has been simplified to 3 easy steps that help eliminate the possiblity of human error during the blocking process.
|Dimensions||L747.3x P600x H455 mm|
|Weight||65.3 Kg (143 Lbs)|
|Voltage||230 V – 50Hz / 115 V – 60Hz|
|– Accurate optical detection of demo lenses and patterns (including drill hole detection)|
– Gravity oriented 1:1 reproduction of the demo lens
– Shape Creator optical frame tracing when no demo lens is available
|– Job Memory: Stores up to 2,000 Jobs (including Centering and Edging Parameters)|
– Shape Memory: Stores up to 10,000 Shapes
|– Single Vision, Bifocal, Trifocal, Progressive (Markings and Engravings)|
– Manual Centering: Parallax-Free Digital Blocking
– Manual Detection of Critical Points: Measured Prior to Blocking
|– Processing of Glass, CR39, High Index, Polycarbonate and Trivex|
– Two-Sided Measurement of lens with one measurement touch probe
– Flexible V-Bevel Programs
– Polishing of Flat and V-Bevel
|– Fixed 10° drilling|
– Fixed 10° grooving with different programs available.
– Variable Groove width and depth
– Chamfering: Front in one step / Back in 3 steps
|– OMA V3.07|
– Ready for Remote Tracing