Fotona StarWalker MaQX
Combining four complementary wavelengths and 14 laser modalities, the Fotona StarWalker MaQX Laser System functions as a highly versatile, multipurpose system that performs a wide range of applications in aesthetics. StarWalker’s energy, four colors and proprietary FracTAT procedure also make StarWalker an industry leading tattoo removal laser system.
Since its introduction, Fotona StarWalker MaQX Laser System has been globally recognized as an ultraperformance Q-switched laser system. The StarWalker represents the next important evolutionary step forward and takes the system to an even higher level.
StarWalker’s third-generation technology combines the unsurpassed range of pulse duration modes of Fotona’s VSP (Variable Square Pulse) technology with the revolutionary capability of ASP to adapt the temporal structure of laser pulses to the biophotonic dynamics of laser-tissue interaction.
StarWalker is capable of delivering up to an unprecedented 10 J of Q-switched energy in one giant structured MaQX pulse for treating epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions, and includes long-pulse infrared VERSA3 and green VERDE modes for enhanced vascular treatments.
ASP: Third Generation Technology
StarWalker and its groundbreaking ASP (Adaptive Structured Pulse) technology represent a cosmic shift forward for the medical and aesthetic laser industry.
This third-generation technology combines the unsurpassed range of pulse duration modes of Fotona’s VSP (Variable Square Pulse) technology with the revolutionary capability of ASP technology to adapt the temporal structure of laser pulses to the bio-photonic dynamics of laser-tissue interaction.
Power of a pico Laser with an Energy of a Q-Switched Laser
StarWalker’s unique TMD (Transverse Mode Discrimination) laser oscillator technology combined with the ASP pulse control delivers very short (5 nsec) Q-switched pulses consisting of a high energy train of ultra-short bursts of energy in trillionths of a second, enabling photomechanical impact to shatter tiny skin targets without injury to the surrounding skin. StarWalker’s technology thus combines the high energy capabilities of nanosecond lasers with the ultrashort pulse peak powers of traditional picosecond lasers.
Modulated Acoustics Q-Switched (MaQX) Laser System – Unmatched Q-Switched Pulse Energy
Fotona’s StarWalker MaQX Laser System features the entire range of super-short pulse technologies in a single, high-performance solution. StarWalker’s patented MaQX pulse modalities produce powerful bursts of laser energy that photoacoustically break apart skin pigmentations into smaller, more easily eliminated particles.
Based on revolutionary ASP technology, StarWalker is capable of delivering up to an unprecedented 10 J of Q-switched energy in one giant structured MaQX pulse. The unique MaQX high energy capability of StarWalker enables the generation of a higher energy photoacoustic effect at the treatment site, leading to more effective and faster treatments. Additionally, with high MaQX energies, larger spotsizes can be used resulting in more homogeneous treatments of even deeper lying skin pigments, and therefore with reduced risk of unwanted side effects.
- Third-generation ASP technology for ultimate precision, efficacy and safety of treatments
- Widest range of procedure modes, including unique MaQX, VERDE, FRAC3 and VERSA3 modes for pigment, vascular and collagen treatments
- Impressive line of advanced smart control handpieces
- Intuitive, easy-to-use parameter selection
- Minimally invasive, safe treatments with little downtime
- Great patient comfort and satisfaction
- Easy to use, intuitive interface puts an entire range of applications at your finger tips
- Responsive parameter control
- User-friendly application wizards for recommended parameters
- Fully customizable memory storage for pre-set treatments
- Procedure log keeps track of all procedures for quick recall of past treatment parameters by calendar date
- Control Panel tracks all procedure statistics during treatments