Inmode RF Pro Morpheus 8
Inmode RF Pro Morpheus 8 Machine is a new microneedling treatment developed to be more effective than other types of microneedling treatment. Morpheus 8 is the only device that combines radiofrequency with the microneedling technique. On its own, microneedling provokes a healing response in which collagen proliferation increases.
With Inmode RF Pro Morpheus 8 Machine, collagen increase is only the icing on the cake. By inserting radiofrequency energy to tissue approximately 4mm deep, this device prompts tissue remodeling that includes thickening and tightening.
What is Morpheus 8?
Morpheus 8 is unique in targeting and strengthening the Fibro-Septal Network (FSN) skin-fat matrix, resulting in improved skin appearance and reduced irregularities on the face and body.
Inmode RF Pro Morpheus 8 Machine is indicated for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, pore size reduction, overall skin concerns, face and body remodelling in areas such as the abdomen, thighs, flanks and buttocks..
With a unique large surface tip consisting of a matrix of 40 thin gold-coated microneedles, and a thermal profile of 7mm with an additional heat profile of 1mm, Morpheus 8 Body can be programmed to quickly treat large tissue surface areas at the deepest levels of RF energy available.
- Deepest fractional treatment penetrating up to 7mm into the skin with an additional 1mm thermal profile
- Extremely uniform effect.
- Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5mm – 7mm).
- Equipped with Burst mode RF technology, Morpheus8 Body automatically deploys bipolar RF energy to multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle. The ability to target tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, allows for a significant reduction in treatment times, minimises skin injury, increases treatment uniformity, and enables customised full body fractional procedures.
- Little to no thermal damage to dermis.
- For all skin types. Low-risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation which is common with other resurfacing methods.
- Morpheus8 delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, heating subdermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual Handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: Morpheus 8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- Intelligent programmable technology and large, easy to navigate LCD treatment screen.
Who Is a Candidate For Morpheus 8?
- Excess fat in the face and neck
- Mild sagging and jowling in the face and neck
- Uneven or rough skin texture
- Acne scarring and other scars on the face or body
- Deep lines and creases
- Sun damage
- Enlarged Pores
- Stretch Marks
What Can Morpheus 8 Treat?
This is an excellent solution for facial rejuvenation because it can achieve multiple corrections at the same time. Some of the areas and concerns targeted with this radiofrequency technique include:
- Fat accumulation beneath the chin
- Mild softening and jowling at the jawline
- Sun damage
- Acne scarring and other scarring
- Stretch marks
- Poor skin texture
- Enlarged pores
- Deep lines and creases
What Is The Morpheus 8 Treatment Like?
We conduct treatment using a local anesthetic to decrease the sensation of both the microneedles and radiofrequency energy penetration. After the topical numbing cream has desensitized the skin, we begin treatment using a small handheld applicator. The tip of the applicator has several tiny needles that are powered with radiofrequency via the device platform. The treating clinician places the applicator against the skin for a few seconds while energy is inserted through the needles. The applicator is then removed from the surface and placed onto the adjacent area. The motion is somewhat like a stamping technique rather than moving the applicator across the skin.
How Many Morpheus 8 Treatments are Usually Needed?
It begins to stimulate change immediately after the first treatment. Depending on the extent of improvement a patient desires, a series of 2 to 4 treatments may be considered. It is our intent to recommend only what a patient needs to reach their desired outcome. We conduct a thorough consultation and skin assessment to fully understand each person’s needs.
What Is The Recovery Time With Morpheus 8?
Patients can expect mild redness for a day or two following treatment. Slight swelling may also occur. These side effects are typically mild and may last a few days or up to a week. Patients are generally asked to refrain from wearing makeup for 24 hours.
Will My Face Be Red After Morpheus 8?
Occasionally, mild redness can occur following treatment. Sunscreen is highly recommended.
Is Morpheus 8 Painful?
We do our best to make every treatment comfortable. Microneedling with radiofrequency may feel slightly uncomfortable in certain areas. However, our use of topical numbing cream makes treatment much more pleasant than many patients expect.